1-Click Transaction Agreement Terms and Conditions
1. This Agreement on the Storage of the Cardholder’s Credentials (hereinafter – the “Agreement”) is entered into between you (hereinafter also referred to as – the “Cardholder”) and Bet Boom N.V. a company registered in Curacao, having company registration number 136034 and its registered address at Wilhelminalaan 13, Curacao, (hereinafter – the “Merchant”).
Account - a cash balance that the Cardholder replenishes through the card and which is reflected in the personal account of the Cardholder.
One-click pay - service, gaining permission to withdraw funds from Cardholder without further authorization.
Web site- pool of Merchant-owned Wed sites.
2. By clicking the “Pay” button, you express full consent to this Agreement and authorize the Merchant and its payment service provider to store your name, surname, card expiry date and PAN number (hereinafter – the Credentials on File (COF)) and to initiate transactions on your behalf (hereinafter – Merchant-Initiated COF Transactions) and/or to process transactions initiated by you (hereinafter – Cardholder-Initiated COF Transactions), both by using the Credentials of File, as indicated below.
3. Disclosures of the Merchant:
3.1. Your Credentials will be used for: Cardholder-Initiated COF Transactions
3.2. Description of replenishment of the account for making interactive bets on the Website.
3.3. Fixed date or interval of the Transaction: N/A
3.4. Event that will prompt the Transaction: replenishment of balance using the "one-click pay".
4. The following details in relation to this Agreement shall be included in the transaction confirmation: card number, transaction amount, surcharges (if applicable), transaction currency, transaction date, authorisation code, the Merchant’s location.
5. The Cardholder confirms that he/she is an authorized user of card, information of which filled in at the order of clause 2 of the Agreement.
6. The cardholder understands and accepts that Merchant only effects a payment, while the Cardholder is solely responsible for the presence / absence of the right to purchase services through Merchant and for compliance with the laws of any state where a service is purchased through Merchant.
7. If the Cardholder initiates transactions to pay for services which require reaching the age of majority (legal age), the Cardholder gives a legally bunding declaration that he / she has reached and executed the age of majority (legal age), which is considered as such by jurisdiction of the country of his/her residence.
8. You will be notified of any changes to the present Agreement 7 (seven) business days before such changes become effective in relation to scheduled (with fixed, regular intervals) Merchant-Initiated COF Transactions, and 2 (two) business days before such changes become effective in relation to Merchant-Initiated COF Transactions which are unscheduled or in relation to Cardholder-Initiated COF Transactions.
9. You agree to notify the Merchant of any changes in the Credentials on File at least 7 (seven) business days prior to the next Transaction date.
10. The Agreement shall enter into force after successful authorisation (or account verification) by your card issuer and receipt of your consent to this Agreement by the Merchant, and shall be valid until terminated by you or by the Merchant according to the Cancellation policy.
11. Merchant shall not be liable for any failure to process the data related to the card, or for issuing bank’s refusal to provide a transaction with your card. Merchant is not responsible for additional commissions, taxes and fees, etc for services that shall be purchased through Merchant.
12. The Cancellation and refund policies of the Merchant are accessible following the link
13. You agree that a notice of the commencement of this Agreement will be provided for 2 (two) days, via the methods of communication specified in the Agreement and on the Web site.
14. You agree on using the communication method via e-mail /sms messages, phone number with contact details provided on the Web site.
15. In case of any inquiries related to this Agreement, please contact by e-mail: [email protected]